Some Useful Tips
- Clean your diamond and gold jewellery with an old toothbrush, lukewarm water and mild liquid soap. Rinse well before wearing.
- Remove your rings when working with bleach, as it can mark your jewellery.
- Wear your pearls frequently! Your natural body oils will enhance their lustre, however, pearls should not be worn while exercising.
- Put your pearls on after applying perfume and hairspray. Spraying these products close to your pearls could damage the nacre and reduce their lustre.
- Storing your silver jewellery in a sealed plastic bag will make it less prone to tarnishing.
- Chlorine and chemicals in swimming pools/hot tubs could affect your jewellery, especially your silver.